1. Establish and nurture positive and productive relationships with the members of the Inca School family in order to better understand the history, norms, values and traditions of the school community-at-large.
2. Establish a foundation for continuous school improvement by identifying strengths and opportunities for growth for the school and school community.
3. Collaboratively develop and communicate a clear vision for continuous improvement (academic growth and achievement), grounded in research-based outcomes and supported by historical data and feedback from staff members, parents, community-based partners, students and extended family members (district personnel).
4. Rally the Inca Family towards achieving goals outlined in our shared vision statement through
· on-going and honest communication
· challenging complacency
· a commitment to growth
· mutual accountability for all
· celebration of our diversity